Tuesday, April 20

...and so to war.

And on this day, Chyld stepped up, and made a blog. But not just any blog, however. Oh no. A blog that tries lamely to be funny, and probably fails!

So, simply to fill up my first update, lets talk about what the hell I'm doing. As if I actually knew myself!

My dictionary is so old, it doesn't contain an entry for "blog". But in my mind, it means one of two things:
1.) Whiny kids moaning about how much their life sucks. Something everyone else in the world is dying to read about.
or...
2.) Generally funny missives from people who'd probably kill you if they met you in real life.

I'd like to think I'm going to fit into the latter category, mainly because if I tried relating all the shit I go through properly, you'd die of either boredom or insanity. So, every day I can be bothered (not including today, today I'm just waffling), a big slab of me saying "So this is why everything's wrong, now laugh" will mysteriously appear here! Oh what fun!

And since its a blog, I've got to quote/list sixteen million songs about how life sucks, to show how my life sucks! Well, I'm not going to do that, I'm going to quote myself!

"I'm not allowed to think! I'm supposed to talk bollox 24/7!"

Yeah, one of those...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?