Friday, April 23

Eat You Alive

I was really struggling to find something to update with today. my initial reserves of ideas had dried up like a well in the desert. Praying I would come up with something within 12 hours, I woke up, and left to do my paper-round.

As I was walking along, I passed an Alfa Romeo garage. I looked at the logo, and saw this



The Great Update God had smiled on me.

Just what is going on there then? There's a giant snake monster eating someone. I'd just had a dream about having an acid trip from a lump of sugar while at work, and this snake was much scarier.

Surely your company logo says something about your company? What does this say about Alfa Romeo?

1.) Its a metaphor. We're such a big car company, we eat people alive.

2.) We eat the competition alive.

3.) Its literal. We have a giant snake that eats people.

4.) We have a giant snake that eats the competition alive.

Not a good impression to leave on the clientelle, really. Or maybe its a story about the founding of Alfa Romeo!

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, there was a giant snake monster, that ravaged the towns, and ate the people. Sometimes sixteen at a time! Only the brave knights and their plate armour could stand up to it, but their swords could not pierce its scaly hide.

One day, two knights, Sir Alfa and Sir Romeo, were debating how to defeat the beast.

"We're not big enough to fight it!" declared Sir Romeo

But Sir Alfa had an idea. "Lets make a massive suit of armour on wheels!" he cried.

"It has to fit two fair wenches in the back!" added Sir Romeo.

"And be shiny!" bellowed Sir Alfa.

And so they built their great machine, and used it for picking up the wenches late at night. The giant snake continued its rampage, until it learned about the new "Alfa-Romeo machine", and asked for one itself.

And they all lived happily ever after.


Right, that's it for this week. I'm not updating for the weekend, so I'll return on Monday with more rubbish like this.

Finally, just to embaress her, and simply because we can't plaster it over the school, we're plastering it over the internet...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?