Friday, September 17

Quick Score Check

Right, as I've probably already said, I've finally got the Internet set up, including MSN Messanger and all that crap. Only Kaaza eludes me grasp, but give it time...

For the first few days next week, you'll get the privilage of my Freshers Week Diaries, sources of much hilarity in this block of these halls I'm now in.

It occured to me recently that Less Is More is slowly becoming me just talking about my life, as opposed to writing humerous articles. This will not do! I've therefore set up a LiveJournal to act as a day-to-day "what I'm doing" thing, while any humerous crap I can come up with will go on here once again. Said LiveJournal is now here, but don't look at it yet, since it doesn't say anything I haven't already told you here.

Although you do get to see the gnarly pixellated triangle man I'm using as my mood thing. Which is as good a reason as any...

Finally, heres some pointless insight for you; if one of your new best mates pisses off of your balcony, but its raining, should anyone be pissed off? Answers on a postcard...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?