Tuesday, August 24

Mega Laziness

Well, I've not had chance to write a proper update, so have a few mini-mini-ones.

1.) The third Henry Skull comic is up, check the link to the right, Or click here if you want! I spent hours drawing ten of these, be happy damnit!

2.) More of a my-life thing, exam results came out... about a week ago. But France Diaries came first, so you've only just found out, unless you frequent the forum, or I told you on another forum.

In which case, you definatly know. But I'll tell you again anyway.

I got a C for English (the exact specific grade I needed to get for it), D for Maths and Media Studies, and an E for Drama. By some pie-eyed logic of universities, I therefore got into Hull University to do Philosophy with creative Writing.

Therefore, expect the next few months of updates to be about panicing about leaving home, tearful goodbyes to lifelong friends, drunken tales of Freshers Week, and perplexed warblings about how to use washing machines.

3.) Off to Reading Festival on Thursday. Don't expect an update, but expect a comic upload. Then expect next week to have tales of rock gods, alcahol, drinking, and the top secret "Operation Hotbox Big Brother's Tent". Oh, and maybe sex if I'm lucky.

4.) One day, I'll finish my "My Fool Is A Crock" story...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?