Thursday, August 19

The King Returns

I'm back.

My concern for now is sleep, its half past midnight and I'm tired.

The next concern will be getting my exam results, checking university places, and celebrating.

At some point, I'll divide my diaries of France into two or three serperate pieces, and upload them.

Next week, bef0re I go to Reading, I will unveil my not-so-secret project. The Adventures of Henry Skull! I've written a total of ten comics, seven on holiday, and you may or may not like them. But they are good, and they are coming.

After that, is Reading.

And I also need to make peace with some people. I have mellowed over my break. People I have bitched about, I wish to befriend again. People I've ignored, I wish to take in again. And yeah, I do need to say sorry to a few folks. If you think you're one of them, feel free to get in contact next week. I'm Chyld, I can't be messing around making enemies, it's not my way.

Good morning.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?