Thursday, July 22

Dry As A Lake

OK, we haven't had any updates for a while, because I'm out of ideas. Also, I'm working on several secret projects. I won't tell you what, but they may or may not involve doing work for the Lance and Eskimo community. Possibly connected with walkthrough guides and crock-esque fools.

If you want to see my name in lights, I've just found out that Heccubus, of Heccubus fame, has actually used an idea of mine in his Human Prey project. Have a looksky. Its a lot funnier than reading anything else you'll read today.

In other news, I wrote a huge rant against the people objecting to the union of me and TinyOne, because they're starting to royally piss me off now. However, the rant I prepared would probably alienate 81% of my friends, so its not going up. In short, however, shut up, it's not your business.

That is all. I need a guest update, and my e-mail isn't recognising that anyones sent any, despite the fact that Cyzyk's sent me one at least twice...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?