Tuesday, August 3

Talking Bollocks

Well, last update for a fortnight, unless the guest updaters pull together and put something together. In the meantime, design me bongs, damnit! Is it so hard? No!

So, my idea.

Google Image Search, in time-honoured tradition, provides many of the pictures for my updates. And earlier today, I did a search for "bollocks", as you do. The results were... interesting, to say the least. No actual pictures of bollocks. Not one! But all of this crap instead...






Left: An astronaut from the United Bollocks of America!




Right: A stupid pop moron talking bollocks about music infinatly better than her own.



Left: Erm... pensioners playing with boules... that look like bollocks!



Right: Cranberries that look like other precious berries... BOLLOCKS!



Left: One of a thousand "Never Mind The Bollocks..." themed pictures!

Right: Mr Smoking Man... and men have bollocks!


That's all we have time for right now. Join me again in twoi weeks, where I'll be ranting about eating frogs legs, men in berets, and saying that the beer's shit! Tata!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?