Wednesday, August 18

Kapooof!

As promised, a new Super adventure...

When I woke up this very morning, I was covered in... well... stuff. What happened? My pillow exploded. Now, that's not something worth mentioning, but the thing is: have you ever realized what the hell the put in pillows? I thought it were feathers or some kind of fabrics. I was wrong. Or my cushin was made in Tjsernobyl. So, I try to search te label of my cushion. Guess what. There wasn't any.

How bizar! In a society where you can sue a microwave company when you put your poodle in it to dry it when you walked with it in the rain! There was no disclaimer on my pillow! What the hell!?

If I would put the cushion for half an hour on my little brother's face so he wouldn't get any air and die, I only need to say: "Well, it never said I shouldn't do such things."

Oh Myself! I could make millions sueing the company!


If I only had a little brother...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?