Saturday, August 14

Super's Adventures

You want to hear an adventure? Okay... I killed my laptop’s space bar. And if there is one key you can’t miss, it is the space bar. I mean imagine you don’t have the Q-key. Well, big deal! I only know ten words with a Q.

Quite, quiet, quote, quack, quadragenarian, quadroon, earthquake, queen, quid and squid.

In other words:

Fairly, silence, citation, sound of a duck, forty year old chap, bastard-child, well, never happens here, I hate the monarchy, pound and octopus.

See? No big deal! Anyway, the ‘Q’ isn’t that important, but that’s not the point! The point is you can’t do without a space bar. The space bar is as equal (hey! Is that a q?) important as beer. Well, good second maybe. Um... the space bar makes it into the Top 10 anyway. Probably. Maybe...

Hmmmm... now I think about it...
Super’s Top 10 of important things
10. Food (even I need food)
9. Air (for breathing)
8. Monty Python and Fawlty Towers
7. Santa Claus (Aaaaah, I love X-mas)
6. Books
5. Beer
4. Punk Rock
3. More beer
2. Friends
1. Girls (this includes love)

Hmmm... as I thought, no space bar around. Well, I put him on spot elven than from now one. Or should I replace food?

Any other adventures... Um... Maybe tomorrow...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?