Thursday, September 30

The horrors

Just peek to the right, please. On the right we have some links. We all thoroughly enjoy Henry, followed by Hull Student Life, our precious forum and... Yes, my love, the Merch Shack...

Let’s have a look what horrors we can find in this dark liar of the World Wide Web.

We have this weird looking piece of clothing to torture dogs with. I don’t know why our lord and master hates dogs, he probably keeps stepping in the warm piles some of the loyal four-footers leave behind. Otherwise I don’t see a reason why he want to torture them with the cruel shirt.

Then we got a BBQ Apron. What were you thinking Chyldio? You live in fucking Britain. It rains 300 days a year in the UK. And it’s foggy 60 days a year. Leaving you with six sunny days, six when you’re lucky. Don’t you think it is a tad bit unnecessary to buy an apron for these six days a year?

The leering skull thong is the worst piece in the whole shack I think. Every fibre in your body wants sex, but the leering skull makes you feel really shy.

I copied all the shop items, so I read Camisole. Haven’t got a clue what it is, so it’s useless in a shop.

The Skull Clock! What a horror it is! Of course we loves the skull, but what use is a clock if you can’t see what time it is?

Trucker hat? Do I look like a trucker?

Okay, all horrors they are… But now it’s time to be more positive. Yesterday my brand new White Skull T-shirt arrived. Hurrah! Envy me. I am the blitz. Well, I would be when the shirt was black… sigh

Ps Hoodies are always good!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?