Friday, October 1

Schizo’s going madder?

Well, well, well. Another update from the schizo?

Why the hell am I updating this much lately? Mainly because I’m bored as a supermarket, and I want to increase the spamming in the forums. It looks only Cyz and I are posting in one section nowadays. Now, we can argue quite a bit with the two of us, but it would be nice to see you guys around a bit more.

My dearest Amy?
Funny Bubbles?
Cute TinyOne?
Underaged Girry?
Fellow Dutchie Skorpio?
Utter coolness Johnny?
Where are you guys?
Even our beloved moderator doesn’t show up too much anymore... Chyldio!?

Is there some nasty virus infecting all sane people and disallow them to contact the schizo?

Yes? Really? Then why is Cyzyk still around? Oh My, does this mean Cyzyk is one of my personalities too?

Argh!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?