Saturday, November 6

Time Out For Good Service...

OK, so Yahtzee (you all know where Fully Ramblomatic is by now, surely? For gods sake, the man's been in PC magazines! Get your arse over there!) has put up a very nice picture of Jesus with a pint and a joint. Naturally, I neither have Photoshop, nor can I use it, but I'm a dab hand at making pictures with text in Paint and Word, so I have two for YOU!

The first is a road sign leading into the town I currently reside in. I'm counting the days until some shitty picture site like FunnyJunk.com pilfers it, and claims it to be original material...

Ah, Hull Council and their gross competence…

The next is a little something I thought of knocking up this morning. A trophy, if you will. Steal it if you like, but it's only useful if you were at this year's festival, and actually threw bottles...

50 Cent: Most Popular Man At Reading Festival 2004

That is all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?