Thursday, October 14

Desperate Times...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm very poor now.

I went into town today, to sort out the paying for my new phone. Inadvertently, I was given a mini bank statement. In one month, I've spent £1000 of my £1100 student loan.

Times are therefore a bit hard in Chateau Chyld. I'm hunting for a job, looking at the various internet options avaliable to me, but its time for the Last Resort...







Yes, its a PayPal button.

I realise that, with the chronic lack of updates lately, this is like a once-wealthy man crawling on his knees to random strangers for bread crusts, after having mooned them from his horse-drawn carriage. And neither do I have anything to repay said kindness.

Unless you factor in the Merch Shack, which has sold one T-shirt in just under six months. That's anywhere between 20p and £1 profit then.

Tell you what, you donate and I'll write. Fair?

Good. Now, I'll line up a rant on covers for... ooh, some time in the future. As an incentive, I'll whack up a Henry Skull comic, right?

Good day, chyldren...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?