Monday, January 3

The Sun Sets...

Well, I haven't properly updated in a while, and there's a very good reason for that, which I actually gave away in my last update.

Something finally snapped inside me while I've been home, and that is the desire to do this properly. Have all my web projects fully under one banner, as opposed to just plain bits here and there. Triggered by my new desire to make a hand-drawn web comic, I finally splashed out the £10 to get a domain name.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I officially announce...



I've finally found some large, volumous webspace to host it on, so once the registration for less-is-more.co.uk has cleared, and my HTML, Java and all that other coded grooviness has been checked and double checked, and once I've added the Henry Skull comics, its all going up. For now, bask in that banner.

This means that updates here will be spasmodic at best, and non-existant once I'm on my new site. In fact, once I reformat the old archives to go on the new site, I'm out and out deleting this old site completly.

Less Is More v1.0 is dying*, long live Less Is More v2.0!

*Well, its more like v1.6 or something, but who's counting?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?