Thursday, December 16

2005? Here I come!

It's been awhile since you heard from me. I'm getting tired of all the e-mails you guys are sending me with question how I'm doing. So, I better write it down here.

First I changed my name. Super still fits me, for I am super of course, but the name is so widely known nowadays, that it's time to get back a little. I rather stay the mysterious guy instead of strolling the streets with Ed and Ted all day. Ed and Ted will be my bodyguards of course. I don't want an Ed and a Ted tailing me 24/7!

So, Marky it is now. But if you're a foxy lady you can call me whatever you want.

My job still sucks big time. Only a month or so to go and then I go back to school (which reminds me, don't go watch the movie Back to School it sucks. And I heard a new one is going to be released next year. Don't watch that one either, just in case).

So, my plans for the New Year...

First I need to do a lot of schoolwork. In six months I need to earn a lot of so called Study Points. Normally I would have to get 22 in six months. I need to get 32.

Then I need to find myself a new working experience address and I try to get one outside Hollanda. London's calling? I hope so.

Other plans... Get myself a guitar. A cheap one. Preferably a pink one. And then found the band I want since quite a time.

More plans for the New Year... Turn twenty-two. Though I will try to turn twenty...

Good resolves (or whatever you call it at the Foggy Islands): start smoking, less exercising, faster food... I hate those I'm-going-to-live-a-better-life-now-it's-the-new-year assholes. When people tell me at midnight they quitted smoking, I'm getting myself a pack of cigarettes and blow the smoke in their faces all night! I hate you! Die!

Okay, what will I be up to... travelling I hope. Visit some friends outside The Netherlands... Belgium, maybe even Danmark, I like to go to Spain or Greece... Now I'm not forgetting anything, am I? Oh yeah, I'm going to pay you British lads and lassies a visit too probably! Be afraid, I know where you life! (not too smart giving your address to a schizophrenic psycho, is it?)

Last but not least, the one thing I'm going to try is get a stabile relationship*

For now, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Marky Lazer!




* Mawahahahaha! Like that's ever going to happen!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?