Friday, November 26

Lost In Translation

First of all, you'll want to highlight the end of the last update to read the scores, Bold here means "Make it Black as Fuck". Useless gits...

So anyway.

You've all heard of Babel Fish, right? Translates any sentence you like, very badly?

Ever tried translating: English to German to French to Portugese to English? So you end up with some garbled Engrish?

I did, here's the results...

I like to eat pies. Lots and lots of pies.
becomes:
I can eat cakes shot and lots cakes.

My Aunt Mabel has a very hairy upper lip. Some days, she looks like a walrus.
becomes:
My aunt Mabel has a superior lip very haarige. Some days she seems as a Walrus.

I was talking to my bank manager one day, when he said "Chyld my lad, is that an alien dancing on your head?" He was on acid at the time, I think.
becomes:
J'ai said with my director of bank l'autre day, and said "Chyld my young man, is qu'un foreign that yours head?" ; it dances; He was on l'acide currently it, thinks.

Utilitarianism is a consequentialist theory, based on the idea that an action is morally good, when it provides the greatest pleasure for the greatest number of people.
becomes:
The Utilitarianism is based consequentialist a theory, on l'idée qu'une activity is morally good, if it puts of people bigger pleasure to the disposal for bigger number.

And what if we did it again, this time taking our translations to Dutch to French to Italian to English again?

I can eat cakesschot and partijencakes.

My aunt to Mabel much advanced one lippenhaarige. Some days seem they like walrus.

J'ai has said with my director of bankl'autre days, and "Chyld aforesaid my young man, qu'un is alien who of you head?" ; ; they dances; Currently he has been on l'acide, thinks it.

Utilitarianism consequentialist is based a theory, on l'activité qu'une the moral good l'idée, if people the greatest enjoyment to l'éloignement for the greatest number put.

"Always sees it's the bloody Frenchmen who cause more bigger problems, isn't it?"
"And aren't truly much Dutch improves, for honest being..."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?