Tuesday, November 30

The Funny Stuff

Time to take a breather from my hectic every-now-and-then update schedule... no, I'm not running off again! Its only a couple of days until I go home, and I've got loads of essay to do (as you all should know from my LiveJournal entries by now, personal life plug), so I'm not in a creative mood. I've done two-and-a-half essay-length stories, and the sum of about one-and-a-bit essay-length essays, so that leaves... erm... a bit more. Lots of work, y'see.

So rather than actually writing anything myself, I'm going to plug a few cool things you should see on the Internet before you get logged off by dodgy proxy settings. Some of these have been hyped by me since the site was founded, some are on the right of this writing, some are unheard of on these shores. Enjoy...

Toothpaste For Dinner:
The collected drawings of a guy called Drew from Ohio, who refuses to believe in the existance of capital letters. It's not as absurd as a lot of stuff I can find on the Internet, but it varies from topical to trivial to just plain odd. Good stuff.

John and John:
Further proof that if you want something perverted, you get a Dutchie to do it for you. Two guys called John, one sick, the other sicker. Thanks to my guest updater for that one.

The Best Page In The Universe:
Hey kids! Who is the most pissed off guy in the entire Universe? Why, its our friend Maddox. I suggest you read his entire seven-odd years of batshit-furious rantings (lets put it this way, if angy lies on a scale of 1-1o, Yahtzee is about 4-6, Maddox is at least an 8), and you'll see a good deal of truth about the Universe. I disagree with some of what he says, but he probably objects to a hell of a lot more I say, so run with it.

A word of warning: don't hate-mail him, unless it really is worth it. He rips his hate-mail to bits more thoroughly than anyone in the known Universe. You've been warned. Do it from a new and disposable e-mail account, if you must.

Lance and Eskimo:
Including Yahtzee and his works. These guys... enough said, just get over there...

Wikipedia:
Not so much funny, or scathing, this really is the font of all fucking knowledge. It does have everything from Utilitarism, to the Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster, and a shedload about demons somewhere. Djesuzz...

SupAdSpam:
From the font of all knowledge to the font of all nonsense...

There! I've always wanted a proper links page, and this is as close as you can get!

Give it twenty minutes from time of posting, and it'll be December First...

On the First Day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, some link from above, wot you see...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?