Tuesday, December 7

Work In Progress

EDIT: If you check the bottem of the page, where the links to the right have been shunted, you'll see that I've added a mailing list to the festivities. I'll crank out an e-mail whenever I do an update, and sometimes when I think of something cool that can't go in an update. Nifty? Well, sign up then! I'm not going to sell you out to a spam merchant, I've got enough of them after me as it is...

OK, so I'm back home, now what?

Well, those who read carefully around may have found out about my cunning plans for a hand-drawn webcomic to replace The Adventures of Henry Skull. Well, the plans are still in the embryotic stage f0r now - I'm not even sure if I can steal the scanner for my nefarious plan. Howeverm to whet your appetite, here's a page of prelimianary character sketching. The other isn't worth it yet...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments:
Nice blog! How is your strategy to get this post a higher wholesale gas scooter listing on Google? I found this blog while I'm searching for more site on wholesale gas scooter Company to add our listing. Since I arrived here, I thought to leave this message hoping that you may have some info about it that you want to share. I'll be back soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?