Friday, July 2

Vauxhall?

First regular guest update in a while. This time, we have Da Skorpian showing why he's not allowed in Blighty. Enjoy...

Hello boys and girls. This week your host will be Skorp. Yep, that’s right! Skorp!
"Does Skorp write!?" Well… when he has something to write about he does (Which is rarely I can say, so don’t expect more updates by me soon). Well, as you probably have seen, this update is about Vauxhall. After reading Chyld’s update I suddenly had inspiration! He said he had an update about Vauxhalls too (Yes, slow writer, I know *sigh*), so after checking with him I was glad to find out we didn’t have the same topic. Before I begin I should say that if you are offended by it, I am sorry, but it just is the truth. :-P So, here goes nothing...

Vauxhall? What the F### is a Vauxhall? We have an Astra, A Vectra, etc etc etc. Well, a Vauxhall is a supposed to be 'English' car! Yes a Supposed to be English car! Yeah, you read it right: Supposed to be! But let me break it to you, it is a German car! Yes GERMAN! Now don’t go telling me they are being manufactured in Luton, because they AREN’T! These cars are called Opel. Every part is build in Germany, and then shipped to the UK where they are assembled and put a nice little Vauxhall logo on it. Here, let me give you the link to Opel, so you unbelievers can check it out yourselves.

The reason for this is that they can fool the English customer into believing it is British build so they’ll buy one of their cars quicker. I find this ridiculous. Why would an Englishman only buy a British car? And yet it is true... The stupid average Englishman believes it! Why? I don’t want to think they all have a double digit IQ, but it sure as hell looks like it. I do not understand it. I do not…


Same thing is with the Euro! The Brits didn’t want the euro because they have there strong home grown Pound! Now you could say that the pound is such an old currency that it can’t be thrown out like its nothing, but the Dutch did it too with the Gilder. Which is even older! So what is the real reason?


Somehow I think this all fits perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle, into the anti-mainland-pro-USA-thingie that’s going on with Great Brittan. Well, I have some bad news for you! You are Europeans, not Americans! And you’ll never be! Now go use the Euro, close down your Vauxhall assembly buildings (I refuge to call them factories, because they build nothing!) and act as Europeans!

Skorp out.

And Chyld too. I won't be here next week, but my trained monkey... Big Brother... will be taught how to upload updates, so he can upload my prom diaries. Until some time soon! Chyld

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?