Thursday, June 24

Bureaucracy argh!!

Yay! It’s Thursday! The week is almost done and then Chyldio will take over again. If someone has a guest update for Friday mail it to the known address and it’ll be on tomorrow. Otherwise I’ll try to come up with something or Chyldio will.

I have to do a training assessment this fall, commencing on September the sixth. At the moment it is June the 24th, but somehow my school needs to direct a teacher who will visit me someday at the company where I going to work. So, today I wanted to fix all these blab but to my surprise the lady behind the desk freaked out. What was I thinking? Only arranging this two months before I had to go! Ooooh pressure! Too little time! Help!
And all the time I stood there with my hands in my pockets without a clue where the fuzz was all about. After a minute I thought the hysterical woman was calm again.

I was wrong.

Anyway, another lady showed up and when I explained the story I had a new result: two women freaking out. You are not going to believe it, but another lady needed to hear this amazing story too. So, I again explained the story and ended up again with a freaked out woman. I had to fill in a form wherein I needed to explain why I didn’t arrange these things earlier. Only with a good reason I could get myself a teacher.

In other words, I needed to think of a good story or else I can’t do my training assessment. And that equals: being fucked!

There I sat with a pencil in my hand ready to let my inspiration flow…

“It was on a Friday, I now it quite well, when I was abducted by aliens. They did all kind of experiments with my brain, which obviously was an enormous task for the purple one-eyed creatures. They collected as much data as possible out of my head and therefore I forgot to register for a trainee teacher.”

With all my other information filled in, I gave the papers to the Lady number 1. Only then she realized I had been given the wrong form. I had to do it all again on the proper form. So, there I went again. And when I finished my story again and handled it in she said I needed to bring it to someone else. Okidoki, up to another lady I went. After she read the story she said “Alien Abduction” was not a valid reason. I had to fill in the form again and this time properly. Back I went to Lady Number 1, asking for a new form. How I lost it she asked? “A vicious dog attacked me in the corridor. But nothing to worry about, I’m ok.” She gave me a new form and I thought of a sad family drama. Again I went to the second lady and gave her the form. She knew my story was complete bull, but it fell under ‘private problems’ and this was a valid reason. But because it was a pretty heavy reason I needed to fill in another form. Oh, my God! I now started to get annoyed, but I decided not to loose my cool. Yet.

Again I filled in a form, handled it to the lady, who didn’t even bothered to read the newly form. Autograph under it and everything was ok. “What if I just came up with another alien story?” I asked, but the only response was a roaring sound. With two forms and an autograph I needed to go to yet another person.
This time it was my favorite teacher. I handed him the papers and he looked at me.
“Really?”
“Of course not” I answered “this is total bullshit. I was abducted by aliens, but that’s not a valid reason.”
And now the anti-climax… the guy said: “How long did this crap took you?”
“About 45 minutes.”
“Great!” he said while he threw the papers in the bin. “If you buy me a beer, I’ll be your trainee teacher.” he said with a huge grin on his face.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?