Thursday, June 17

Out And About...

Chyld: Right, its Chyld and CompleteAnarchy, and yep, we've got MASHED....

CompleteAnarchy (CA): who gave a hciky 2 herakl street?

Chyld: We're stuck round CA's computer, listening to Weird Al Yankovic! \m/

CA: so we hav a topic 4 2day........ the stoner horoscopes =)

Chyld: Someone is NOT Patrick Moore, CA! Get on with it then!

CA: ok 1st we hav the crab person errrrmmmmm (C: cancer) ok kool ya that 1 u will currently b goin thu a dry pate later in your area but dont weorrry this will b greated by a nu delviery shortly

Chyld: I think that's Pisces actually. Well, if you're Sagitarius, you've be my dad, who would be very funny if he had a pipe. Maybe a bubble pipe. Or it's Little Brother, whos' blonde, annoying and eats toast. CA?

CA: errrrmmmmm cant thing of ne ithers......oooooooo the unicorn 1 torarse hehe...u will b paid back for favuors in the past..lucky u!

Chyld: Torn Arse, CA? Suggesting something, are we? So anyway, we have Libra, like Mother, and you sister used to like Alice Cooper, but acts like an old woman now? Went to Reading, for some reason. I'm just carrying on a family tradition...

CA: wooo reading bitches juz over 2monthes2go =) and whos goin mofo..me fosho... =S munkey...*pause for headbanging******IIIII GOOOTTTAAAA HAAVVVV FFFFFFFFAAAAAIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH x4 BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYY* ok neway so who do u think are oing to be the highlights of this years line up?

Chyld: Watch the tone of the webisite go straight down the plughole.... So anyway, I believe my highlight of the weekend will be THE EIGHTIES MATCHBOX B-LINE DISASTER! :D:P:S There's also all the headliners, Hundred Reasons, loads in the Radio 1 and Carling tents, The Wildhearts, and of course hooting loads of bongs!

CA: wooo provided by who i wonder =P whoop whoop OMG trippy music bass bass bass bass wooooo....errrmmmm neway the white stripes are poooooooooo....hey Chyld giv me the kerrang 4 the list...ok my highlight for reading 2004 is....*drum roll*...headlineers part from,white stripes =P offspring, the hives, 100 reasons, reel big fish, soulwax, franz f, the vines, funeral4a friend, har mar, a, sick of it all, goldfinger =) bouncing souls, flogging molly...as well as kool stuff in the carling and if im mashed in the dance =).. and im done

Chyld: W00t! Not long until the prom. If my date decides not to throw more issues at me within two weeks, we all know who i'm taking ;-) I'm probably going by my car/Tadpole's car. WTF are you doing then, CA? Got a woman?

CA: not yet but i know i will goin 2 b aaaammmmazin and guess wot im not wearin a tux =P

Chyld: And guess what? I've already told you I'm going out, so I'll say it again for CA's benefit:
1.) Shagged.
2.) Pissed.
3.) Utterly STONED! :S
I've got to leave tomorrow for Devon, so I'll upload something serious on Saturday again. Soz about that, lads and amy (and tiny1. leave me alone!) but it's for a respectable reason. Shit, I'll need to go in 20 minutes to pack. Only a week and a day of exams. So say us with exams...

CA: o the 1 earlyer on that woz on didnt do 2 bad i thought hopefully it will b 3rd time lucky lol. only 2 more to go now....party time

Chyld: lol? lol! What The Fiddling Diddles was that? I've got three exams on the monday, stupid me! Need to revise P2 Maths. It'll be hard to do. Oops, innuendo and out the other! Freedom beckons! Later for my than CA, but freedom=freedom=peebles! NOT snotballs, little shapes with feelers!

*malcom in the middle theme enters here...*

CA: y im in this world there is no point explain in






ur not the boss of me now and ur boss so big!!!!!!!

Chyld: People=shit, cannabis=pwns! OK, it seems this party is coming to a close. I'll be back on Saturday, and Frank might be in the forums straight after. Talking crap. Oh well, its different crap. Bye bye, everybody, bye bye...

CA: thiss is my closing statement...bye

Chyld: Quite right.

*madness, not Madness*
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?